Monday, January 20, 2014

Hello all, I hope the holidays have treated you well; I am already back in school. I have done some work for thesis, though not as much as I would of liked due to a fairly busy break; but I have gotten into contact with people about studies conducted at the Syracuse Center of Excellence and the Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute's Lighting Research Center. Because of these connections, I have received quite a few reports on how day-lighting effects employee health, satisfaction and productivity. I have also completed a basic rhino model of a 5 x 5 block area of Chicago around the Sears Tower. I will bring this model into 3DS Max to evaluate the quality of the light in the existing suite I am using.

 (http://www.lrc.rpi.edu/programs/daylighting/reports_publications.asp)

No comments:

Post a Comment