Monday, November 25, 2013

For today I have been working on fixing my existing diagrams and making new one, following the list I talked about last time. I have a plan to cross off three things off the list, and that should get me to finish all the major things until Thanksgiving; it helps that I'm off from class this week, so I have more time to work on them. My book is almost there; right now it is just the final stretch. One of the new things that I included in my thesis book is a basic week by week schedule for next semester, so I know what I want to produce and have at the end of thesis. Right now it is looking like a new dynamic facade that influences the interior spaces and responds to both environmental and employee conditions and specifications. For now though, it is just to get this book as complete and well-presented that I can in the remaining few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment