Thursday, November 14, 2013

Sorry about the really late post tonight. Today I spoke with my thesis adviser and I have a clear path to finish my thesis prep book. The project that my book will lead to next semester is a dynamic facade that responds to environmental conditions, user specifications, and plays a part in heat gain of the space. For next Thursday I will get my book as complete as human possible so that I can get feedback on the entire complete book and make minor changes to it until my final review. Aside from completing the book, there are some "minor" things that I need to complete by next Thursday as well, namely putting a scale on the plans and making the weather data my own diagrams and more readable - I plan on doing this by incorporating this information into the site plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment