Thursday, November 21, 2013

Today I talked to my thesis adviser today before Thanksgiving break. There are several things that I have to work on in my thesis book. Things that I have to work on are: quantifying my design and performance criteria, finish my environmental data diagrams and do environmental diagrams for my specific floor plate, reorganize my context pages, fix some of the existing diagrams, make my tree and food web diagrams relate more to an office, start designing my dynamic facade and see how it affects the space, and lastly outline my what I am going to work on next semester to finish my thesis. Doing all that will complete my thesis book, then I just have to add page numbers, make everything refer to my color scheme, and figure out how to bind it.

No comments:

Post a Comment