Thursday, October 31, 2013

For today I updated many of my diagrams in my thesis book, even adding some new ones. After speaking with my thesis adviser about them, I am going to make them even clearer. I also am going to update the environmental diagrams that I have, remake them so they go better with the rest of the diagrams, and create more diagrams relating to what I mentioned last time. Overall I think I am going in the right direction with my diagrams, right now it is just producing more of them and redoing the awkward looking ones. On Wednesday, November 6th is my second thesis review, so for my Monday post I will have a majority of all my diagrams done.

Another thing that I am going to be trying to do for Wednesday is to work on my layout more, make it relate to biomimicry and make it flow more. The most recent idea that I've had about the layout is to use the Fibonacci Sequence/Golden Ratio in some way, since it is found in many place in nature. For now, though, I am open to suggestions on making the layout even better.

No comments:

Post a Comment