Monday, October 21, 2013

Over the weekend, I didn't do too much in the terms of research; I was focused on starting my thesis book. For this draft I mainly focused on layout and the placement of the diagrams that I already have, because then it will be easier for me to see what else I need in order to make my idea clearer. I didn't focus so much on the text (most of it is filler text), but for next time I will have text that relates to each of the pages.

Of the research that I did do, it was mostly about natural processes, such as how a tree collects nutrients, and how a tree can survive the winter. I diagrammed these and included them into my book draft.

For next time I plan on having more complete diagrams, more relevant diagrams, and text that adds to the diagrams and explains them.


No comments:

Post a Comment