Thursday, October 24, 2013

Today I had a meeting with my adviser about my thesis book draft. Overall the critique was good, but one thing I do need to work on is my diagrams, I need to really clean up the ones I already have and I need to do more diagrams. For next week I am going to clean up my existing diagrams and for the following week I am going to work on my natural process diagrams. I already have a basic diagram of how a tree gets nutrients, aside from cleaning that up, I am going to do a diagram of a complete food chain diagram and relate that to how energy is distributed in an office environment, I am also going to look at the layers of a temperate broadleaf forest and apply that to the spatial organization of an office. I am going to relate the tree diagram to how during the changing of the seasons, solar shading devices can also change and collect energy.

No comments:

Post a Comment